The original Bullet Space Pen was conceived in July of 1948,
Paul Fisher was soon machining a new pen design shaped from solid aluminum,
It became the first Fisher ball point pen, the #400 Bullet Pen, is arguably the most popular pen of the twentieth century,
This pen is now all brass with a Chrome finish,
When closed, the Bullet Space Pen is the perfect size to carry in your wallet, pocket, purse, car glove box, organizer or toolbox,
When open it’s a full sized, evenly balanced writing instrument,
The patented ink cartridge was designed by Paul Fisher for NASA in the 1960’s enabling it to write in temperatures from -30 to +250 degrees Fahrenheit, under water, in zero gravity, at any angle, even upside down,
- Binding:Office Product
- Brand:Fisher Space Pen
- Feature:Writes at any angle, even in Zero Gravity. Simply the most versatile pen ever made.
- Feature:Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F
- Feature:Each Fisher Space Pen is precision assembled, hand tested, and carries an unconditional lifetime guarantee.
- Feature:All Brass and steel construction
- ProductGroup:Office Product
- SKU:FIS PB 400
- Title:Fisher Space Pen Bullet Chrome Finish, Gift Boxed (400)
- Warranty:Lifetime parts and labor.