The limited edition Clear Classic USB Joystick lets you enjoy old school gaming on a Mac or PC,
We worked with the guys behind the Atari Flashback 2 retro console to recreate this iconic design in transparent plastic,
When you plug the stick into your computer’s USB port, it lights up with a brilliant red glow that illuminates from the inside out,
Even the circuit board at the heart of the stick is red!
The Clear Classic USB Joystick is compatible with almost all emulators that runs Atari, Amiga and Commodore software,
It even works with MAME and modern games that use a standard USB joystick controller,
DIYers will be happy to hear that the USB controller board can be removed from the case and used as a standalone control interface for a MAME arcade cabinet or homebuilt game controller,
The board even includes labeled solder points to connect an arcade joystick (4 or 8 way) and up to 2 additional controls,
The complete package includes the joystick and a deluxe 6 ft clear USB cable,
- Binding:Video Game
- Brand:Retro Thing
- Feature:RED circuit board and RED LED illumination.
- Feature:USB 1.1 interface with driverless setup under Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
- Feature:Retro 8-way joystick design with heavy duty fire button.
- Feature:Compatible with MAME, Atari, Amiga, Commodore 64 emulators, plus most modern games that use a standard joystick controller.
- Feature:Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Label:Reflex Audio Systems Inc.
- Manufacturer:Reflex Audio Systems Inc.
- ProductGroup:Video Games
- Publisher:Reflex Audio Systems Inc.
- Studio:Reflex Audio Systems Inc.
- Title:Clear Classic USB Joystick (Red)